Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Grand Final Tippng

Well I reckon the Mariners are going to deliver a 3:2 victory. I hope a lot of Australia watches and that it is a brilliant spectacle of sportsmanship.

What do you reckon?

I'll update everything and do a final wrap of the Bloggers Cup after the game. Last I worked it out Mike was still holding a lead, miraculously after going intercontinental for a few weeks, but Eamonn was pushing hard.

Btw, I'm happy with the Roar's season. Better than last year, which was my first. We beat Sydney. Does the rest matter?

7 Comments:

Blogger The Round Ball Analyst said...

1 all at ft, 2-2 after et, 4-3 to ccm on pens

February 21, 2008 7:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope its an exciting final.

CCM 1 Jets 2

Cheers

February 21, 2008 9:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ccm 1 jets 0

Sasho in the 93rd....from a Spencer backpass.

February 22, 2008 6:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jets 1 - 0.
J. Griffiths

Found your blog recently, good read.

February 22, 2008 10:52 pm  
Blogger Mike Salter said...

I'll repeat my tip from TFT: 1-1 draw, with the Mariners getting home on pens.

February 23, 2008 8:40 am  
Blogger Mike Salter said...

By the way Hamish...did you get my comment on the your Soccer Library post about Goldblatt's book?

I'm about 250 pages in now. On track to finish by about mid-March. ;-)

February 23, 2008 8:41 am  
Blogger Neil said...

Central Coast 2 Newcastle 1

is my tip for the final. Hopefully its a good game as I don't really care who wins.

February 23, 2008 3:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home